7 Days Ayurvedic Nutrition and Cooking Course :
Most of the wellness insiders know the significance of Ayurveda and its holistic benefits that can cure the body with the blessings of nature. The knowledge of Ayurvedic cooking can help you live a lifestyle that you would have never imagined is possible. Ganga Yoga academy has introduced Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking courses in Rishikesh featuring the ayurvedic view of nutrition essential for your body and mind. Build your body with the goodness of naturally occurring organic whole grains, fresh vegetables, fruits to reduce stress and live a lifestyle susceptible to diseases.
- Increases metabolism that helps improve digestive system
- Enhanced detoxification resulting in weight management
- Improved reproductive health and fertility
- Less anxiety, low stress levels thus increasing the inner calm
- More activeness and functionality due to decreased inflammation in the body
- Improved bowel movement resulting in healthy excretion process
Ayurvedic Cooking Course Details:
- Introduction to Ayurveda & its Significance
- Tridoshas theory: Knowing the balance between three fundamental bodily doshas or humours called Vata, Pitta and Kapha
- Introduction to 7 Dhatus or important liquids of the body
- Learning about the nutritional value of various food items.
- Knowledge of 6 tastes: hot, sweet, salty, sour, bitter & astringent
- Introduction to Meals and Consciousness: Sattva, Rajas & Tamas
- Learning of Meal Combinations and diet plans for different body types
- Learning the order to eat meals to keep illnesses at bay.
Duration of the Course: 7 Days
1st October to 7th October 2018
1st December to 7th December 2018
Book Ayurveda Cooking Retreat
Why Choose Us
Ayurvedic Nutrition and Cooking Courses by Expert Ayurveda Nutritionist
Our ayurvedic cooking masters will help explain the benefits of various naturally occuring herbs and how to combine them in various dishes to get the most out of your ayurvedic diet plan. You will learn to cook balanced vegetarian meals depending on your body type that can give you a boost in your productivity. Learn to use various herbs, spices in vegetables, whole grains, fruits, plant seeds, beans and milk products as per ayurveda to prepare tastier and healthier ayurvedic diet.
Ayurvedic Food Preparation and Diet Plan: What all will you Learn
- How to prepare ayurvedic herbal tea and coffee
- How to use various herbs in preparing milk and dairy products
- What all herbal soups can you prepare
- How and what kind of ayurvedic juices can you prepare
- What kind of grain and Vegetarian dishes can you prepare
- What kind of grains, spices, rice and salts to use for Ayurvedic cooking
Well ventilated shared and private rooms with ensuite bathroom that have western lifestyle facilities are provided by Ganga Yoga Academy. The participants are served nutritious organic food to keep them active and motivated. 24x7 Wi-Fi connectivity is also available within the school premises.
World Yoga Capital
Our school is located in an ancient spiritual city of Rishikesh which is situated at the foothills of Himalaya Mountain in the presence of holy river Ganges. The location is one of the best Yoga destinations preferred
It was an amazing experience at Ganga Yoga Academy with like minded people and all caring atmosphere ideal to grow in both spirituality and skills to share it. I met wonderful people and explored some untouched dimensions of Yoga here. Thank you!Angelika Lopes, Spain
I would only say that it is more than I ever expected. I mean, it was awesome! Food and stay are good, we, I and my partner had wonderful time here at Ganga Yoga Academy with so kind hearted people. Teachers are very caring and people here are also kind and nice. Thank you very much. Namaste!Luisa Skolkin, USA
Food was good, accommodation was good, teachers were good at their skills and kind at their hearts. What else do anyone look for! With so much supporting atmosphere from climate to cool people, it had been an amazing experience for me and all others, I must say. It is a best place for Yoga seekers.Jenna Augen, London, UK